As part of sc388 gift' integrated business, Downstream plays a strategic role
in enhancing the value of our petroleum resources, transforming it into high-quality, value-added products for the domestic and international market.
We are involved in the full spectrum of downstream activities through our operations in refining, trading and marketing of crude oil and petroleum products, manufacturing and marketing of petrochemical products, gas processing and transportation, regasification, utilities marketing, power generation, as well as the provision of technical and engineering solutions to the whole sc388 gift Group.
With our vision of becoming a 'merit-based high performing business', we are committed to deliver the details that matter to our customers, while ensuring that our operations are managed in a sustainable and safe manner.
- PTLCL is sc388 gift’ global trading arm for crude oil and petroleum products with trading operations in London, Jakarta and Dubai.
- PP(T)SB operates the sc388 gift Kertih Refinery, located in Terengganu
- Its core business is to refine indigenous crude oil into high value petroleum products for domestic and export markets
- The refinery has a capacity of 124,000 barrels of crude oil per day
- Located in Melaka, MRCSB's core business is to refine indigenous crude oil into high value petroleum products for domestic and export markets
- The refinery has a capacity of 300,000 barrels of crude oil per day
PLI has over 30 marketing offices in 23 countries, with regional offices located in Kuala Lumpur, Turin, Belo Horizonte, Chicago and Durban. Its product range and the sc388 gift brand reaches over 80 countries in five continents.
PDB is a Bursa Malaysia-listed company with over 1000 retail stations and more than 760 Kedai Mesra convenience stores across Malaysia.
Engen Petroleum has a presence in over 20 countries, with over 1,450 service stations across sub-Saharan Africa and the Indian Ocean islands. Its products are exported to over 30 countries.
sc388 gift Chemicals Group Berhad (PCG) is the leading petrochemicals producer in Malaysia and one of the largest in Southeast Asia.
Backed by more than 25 years of experience in the industry, PCG manufactures, markets and sells a diversified range of petrochemical products that include olefins, polymers, fertilisers, methanol, as well as other basic chemicals and derivative products.
sc388 gift Gas Berhad (PGB) is listed on Bursa Malaysia and is one of the largest in terms of market capitalisation.
Its portfolio includes the development of gas infrastructure and utilities (GPU) and gas transmissions and regasification (GTR), processing of natural gas piped from sc388 gift’ offshore fields, and transporting of processed gas via the Peninsular Gas Utilisation (PGU) pipeline network, as well as steam and industrial gasses.